testtest

Caldwell Turret Precision Shooting Rest

EL LOBO

Custom
The Caldwell Turret Precision Shooting Rest brings the same stability and reliability Caldwell is known for into a new sleek and portable shooting rest. Designed for AR-10 and AR-15 platforms, the forend clamp keeps rifles secure and centered. The Turret Precision Shooting Rest is designed to both swivel and tilt for maximum adjustability. This rest is an awesome rest it allows for a long-range zero of the bolt rifle scope or a good tight zero of the Iron sights on the AR-15 I like this rest so much I purchased two one stays in my truck along with my Caldwell shooting bag. Sometimes when I am out on the farm I will see a Coyote or Hog crossing a field and I stop and pull out my rest and take a long shot and this rest helps keep the rifle steady for a clean long-range kill shot. I just range the target dial it in and bang it's a good solid hit. If you have a new Springfield Armory M1a Rifle or a New Saint Rifle or Pistol with mounted optic this thing is for you. Get that precision Zero .

caldwellturret1.jpg
rest1.jpg

This Rest FEATURES 22.4" LENGTH ADJUSTMENT AND A WIDTH OF 5.5" WITH 2 POINTS OF SOLID PURCHASE FOR MAXIMUM STABILITYNON-MARRING FOREND CLAMP KEEPS RIFLE SECURE AND CENTERED WITH SWIVEL AND TIL FEATURES FOR MAXIMUM ADJUSTABILITY FRONT LEG VERTICAL ADJUSTMENT UP TO 6" BALL BEARING PANNING SYSTEM WITH A 58-DEGREE ARC USING A GUN WITH AN EXTENDED MAGAZINE or AR RIFLE.

https://www.caldwellshooting.com/rests/shooting-rests/precision-turret-shooting-rest/821400.html

Back