The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play LSPDFR, can be found inside the LSPDFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

Map not rendering, after starting LSPDFR.

image.thumb.png.b42f19394894cfe3c3e4f31ac2aafb28.png

When starting GTAV through Steam, without opening or Rage Hook, it runs normally without rendering problems.
Also before clicking on (Go Duty), it is processed normally, but after I click on (Go Duty) and load all the plugins, my GTAV starts showing rendering failures and a lot of lag, as shown in the image above.

I have many plugins, which have a compatibility error, could this be causing these errors ?

I will put the log here, created by my Rage Hook.

RagePluginHook_26042020_040217.log

Change the plugin timeout threshold from 10000 to 60000 in the RagePluginHook.ini file and change Main.PreloadAllModel in GTAV/LSPDFR -> LSPDFR.ini to false.

You need help but aren't sure what you need to do / where you can get help? 

Official Rage Plugin Hook Discord offers instant peer to peer help for all kinds of GTA V issues, RagePluginHook issues & LSPDFR / Plugins issues. 

Come in, state your issue and leave playing one hell of an amazing game.

Moderation Warning
Reply to this thread only to offer help or assistance to LeonardoSantos. If you want to get support, create your own thread in the approprate forum. Non-relevant replies, derailing posts and other support requests will be removed without warning.

You can no longer reply to this support topic as it was started over a year ago. Please make a new thread.