Enus Stafford Discussion & Appreciation Thread

SM Provo

YkPOYQI.png

I made Portugal. The Man's cover with m' sh*tty photoshop.

ah, not lookin' good. Also, I forgot to open hood.

As expected I love my car. Best in the update. And the best thing is that since it's finally here I don't have to wait for anything else I want in this update save for the DJs and radio station updates. All the other content is crap. 😂 Glad this thing came second!

• Like 3

please stop me

Why is people setting this beaut on fire? Am I missing something? LOL 

1 minute ago, Nasty Noodles said:

Why is people setting this beaut on fire? Am I missing something? LOL 

PTM_Woodstock-e1496854638499.jpg

Some member from Portugal. The Band I think spotted a Rolls Royce on fire on the side of the road and decided to use it as their album cover or some sh*t lol. It wasn't set on fire by them thank goodness otherwise there'd be no respect 😂

For the Guest List Liveries, Will I get them regardless or do I have to log in this week? If not, well, I suppose that's that. Gorgeous car, though. When I eventually manage to get back on I will do my best to make it authentically pleasing.

Well this is a surprise...… A old classic Sedan.

I been seeing rushed videos on YouTube of kids just streaming LIVE just to make it look as though they are the first to purchase it, but most of them are calling it the Rolls Royce.

Where I am leaning more to the 1960 Jaguer MK2...…. what Inspector Morse drove.

Inspector Morse is a British detective drama television series based on a series of novels by Colin Dexter. It starred John Thaw as Chief Inspector Morse and Kevin Whately as Sergeant Lewis. The series comprises 33 two-hour episodes (100 minutes excluding commercials) produced between 1987 and 2000. Dexter made uncredited cameo appearances in all but three of the episodes.

Inspector-Morses-Jag.jpg

ITD8g39.jpg

please stop me
20 minutes ago, ferguson99 said:

Well this is a surprise...… A old classic Sedan.

I been seeing rushed videos on YouTube of kids just streaming LIVE just to make it look as though they are the first to purchase it, but most of them are calling it the Rolls Royce.

Inspector Morse is a British detective drama television series based on a series of novels by Colin Dexter. It starred John Thaw as Chief Inspector Morse and Kevin Whately as Sergeant Lewis. The series comprises 33 two-hour episodes (100 minutes excluding commercials) produced between 1987 and 2000. Dexter made uncredited cameo appearances in all but three of the episodes.

Inspector-Morses-Jag.jpg

ITD8g39.jpg

Yeah even the gta wikia is saying this baby is royals royce.. hmmm 

14 minutes ago, ferguson99 said:

Then it must be...… if the Wiki says 🙄

Well google “Rolls Royce Silver Cloud” and you tell us what it looks like more. 

Not that it matters, you can style it any way you want and the role play is cool, but it’s primary influence is a Rolls

• Like 2

I bought one already did the whole John Lennon thing, now I think I might another one and do a black version or a two tone, love this car!!

Edited by Mr_Pool

1 hour ago, ferguson99 said:

🙄

Just like literally 99% of cars in the game, this car has derived its influence from 2 or more cars. Almost every car in the HD era has at least two main influences with usually one strong influence. It's been established for years and so debates on what the car is are pointless. It clearly has both Silver Cloud and Jaguar MKII in it as well as other cars from the era. But it's also very clear that the Silver Cloud is the strong influence here. Backing that up is the branding (Enus - Rolls Royce, Bentley and mildly Maybach) but also the overall shape, window designs and, well just put it next to a Super Diamond and tell me they don't look similar. So...

CrysisAverted
6 hours ago, Snoo said:

Mind sharing hex?

6 hours ago, KingBen said:

This looks phenomenal! Mind sharing the colors you used?

Metallic Rolled Steel (or some other silver with bluish tones) with Diamond Blue Pearl

13 minutes ago, CrysisAverted said:

Metallic Rolled Steel (or some other silver with bluish tones) with Diamond Blue Pearl

What about secondary color?

ColdCase657

^ the hex is 4f3a26AA. Apply metallic sunset red before your crew color for that pearlescent 

• Like 2

CrysisAverted
11 minutes ago, KingBen said:

What about secondary color?

Frost White Secondary and scratch that primary I used Cast Iron Silver Primary with Diamond Blue Pearl

Mexicola9302

Some pics of mine. Bleached or worn out brown or whatever it's called, with bluesilver secondary and classic rod chrome rims with the gothic livery.

Spoiler

jFdpt7fZA0-wSM2PWhk8cA_0_0.jpg

uxOFgEYgAEiD2yCs79Es2g_0_0.jpg

FmlAO3YHJ0Wmq47vH55JJg_0_0.jpg

Jk3GBwKoz0iTG7fFZ5rhYQ_0_0.jpg

3qBxL4YrZ0iiCMwnGG8CFA_0_0.jpg

ms6lBwePLEOcdUEbe5qseA_0_0.jpg

• Like 4

CPU: i7-4930K @ 4,2 GHZ Level 3 Cache: 12MB (6 Cores)
GPU: 2x SLI Asus ROG Strix GTX1070-O8G-Gaming 8GB DDR5 V-RAM (MSI SLI HB Bridge)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32 GB DDR3 @ 1866 MHZ (Quad Channel)
Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster Z
Mainboard: ASRock X79 Extreme 4
Harddrive: Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD (Rapid Mode Activated)
Powersupply: be quiet! POWER ZONE 850W

I know I was like "oh I'll buy the car later when there's a sale or something", because while it is a good car and the best one out of the update its also far from what I'd consider my favorite car type but also...considering the next update is probably like five months away or something, I just went ahead and bought one.

UqYYpqk.png

It's still the regular black that it came in from the website, I have all the time in the world to choose a better colour.

Scottiedog123
1 hour ago, NT2YIELD said:

Well google “Rolls Royce Silver Cloud” and you tell us what it looks like more. 

Not that it matters, you can style it any way you want and the role play is cool, but it’s primary influence is a Rolls

Yeah I'd say more specifically, a silver cloud I or II.

Pre twin headlamps, 63/64?

So maybe 1958-62 ish.

MitchMaljers
1 hour ago, ColdCase657 said:

^ the hex is 4f3a26AA. Apply metallic sunset red before your crew color for that pearlescent 

Doesn't work man.

Very bad pic but very glad to see my Enus-Rolls Royce collection complete. All paint-to-sample Rose Quartz with "ROSEGOLD" plates. Stafford with black secondary and Windsor with brushed aluminum secondary. It's so nice to take each for a drive and compare :)

Z0VujiahPUaPCJe0plmLLw_0_0.jpg

• Like 2

TheLordMarvel

Just a quick snap I took. Somewhat based on Rusty's Nash Super 600 from L.A. Noire. Although I couldn't really find a direct match regarding the colors. (Without making custom crew ones.)

3jgPt1e.jpg

JSMRACECAR03

i did like the Gone in 60 seconds switchover ideas for the stafford used in the job instead of the car dissapearing and never to be mentioned again... sooo i got this idea out while still planning to change the cars look but have this idea in mind https://imgur.com/a/6NqbUZB 

ColdCase657
7 minutes ago, MitchMaljers said:

Doesn't work man.

It should work are you using the inspect element method?

MitchMaljers
2 minutes ago, ColdCase657 said:

It should work are you using the inspect element method?

It doesn't...

Nvm I'm f*cking retarted, I forgot the #

Edited by MitchMaljers
  • Like 1

ColdCase657

^^ I was about to ask that lol. I went back to double check the code to make sure it was working, but good deal I’m glad you have it

No Use For A Name

It’s everything I hoped for and much more. Beautiful car and fun to drive. 

My 10-car classics garage is finally complete.