Enus Stafford Discussion & Appreciation Thread

SM Provo

Stafford drivers have a reputation for plowing through more pedestrians than any other consumer demographic. But don't trust the statistics: if you look closely, you'll see that the poor and disadvantaged are throwing themselves into the path of its cast iron radiator grille, in healthy competition for the honor of being mown down by something this magnificent.

A luxury late 50s Enus based off Rolls Royce Silver Cloud / Bentley S1.

Released, $1,272,000

Pics by TG_Stig

42894620884_5ba7418453_h.jpg

28724513677_25a796f79d_h.jpg

271590_20180730161556_1.png

Edited by SM Provo

Seems like an intant buy to me, this car definitely has my attention. Unless it has premounted guns or whatever (which are absolute deal breakers to me, and I refuse to buy anything featuring them), I'll most likely get one for myself.

I wonder if there's one variant, or maybe we'll get a 2-door convertible alongside a 4-door sedan. Would be very nice.

Another wonderfull car. ❤️ 

This update might be the one with the best cars of all updates. :D

• Like 1

Hello this car is probably based on the Stafford but on the pic, it look more modern, and it's apparently a 4 doorhttp://1532024962-screenshot-20180719-190932-yo

lowriderlife63

I didn't even notice that, great eyes brother. You could also see a small part of the white wall as well :D

BadaBing_1996
3 minutes ago, Mischa0 said:

Hello this car is probably based on the Stafford but on the pic, it look more modern, and it's apparently a 4 doorhttp://1532024962-screenshot-20180719-190932-yo

Where do people keep seeing the extra 2 doors?

It looks like nothing like a 4-door.

Willy A. Jeep

Damn it! I was hoping to be the OP for the Stafford thread! Of course I sleep in on the day before my birthday and miss the freakin' trailer. Damn. Now all I can do is hope this thread gets locked hope it's not dripfeed content, and hope that it's four door. And not ugly.

25 minutes ago, Mischa0 said:

I was wondering whether this is a new car ? Looks BMW-ish.
Anyone got an idea ? Surprised no one else noticed it.

But it's probably more an classic RR/Bentley because stafford in san andreas is based on an silver shadow but the gta online one is more an stylish 50's Bentley/RR, and black madonna probably  drive people in this car, that is more plausible, an 4 doors car for VIP events.

BMW has not that form factor, no roundish shape, so more english style or concept car.

5 minutes ago, Mischa0 said:

But it's probably more an classic RR/Bentley because stafford in san andreas is based on an silver shadow but the gta online one is more an stylish 50's Bentley/RR, and black madonna probably  drive people in this car, that is more plausible, an 4 doors car for VIP events.

BMW has not that form factor, no roundish shape, so more english style or concept car.

Stafford is in OP's post mine is for an entirely different vehicle. 
Rims are new to the game and are clearly modern day BMW inspired.

Maybe a neo-retro concept, like overall Rolls-Royce Cloud and German parts like VW/Bentley for the rear and side, and BMW/Rolls-Royce for rims and lights like this, but in 4 doors, because on the pic, it's clearly a 4 doors because of the style of the opened door, like a passenger backdoor pick on an Ubermacht Oracle or other modern sedan. 1532027523-rolls-royce-silver-cloud-gt-c

It's more of a sports sedan in the vein of an M vehicle.
The Cloud/S1 copy is a much different car than the one I'm talking about.
There are around 15 new vehicles to be drip fed to us. This is most likely one of them and has very little to do with an S1 or a Cloud which are clearly what the Stafford was based off.

If I can make it two tone I will buy two. Rose quartz and silver to match my windsor coupe and then another one in a different spec.

xDatxJunkyx

Hope for a convertible option,

Whats the speed of this thing in real life? How fast would it be in game?

Commander S

That shape might also mean it's at least partly based on the Phantom V:

54616919-770-0@2X.jpg?rev=1

Which makes sense, if they're indeed using John Lennon's custom painted version as the inspiration for the "Oh, Enus!" decals:

maxresdefault.jpg

On 7/19/2018 at 5:31 PM, xDatxJunkyx said:

Hope for a convertible option,

Whats the speed of this thing in real life? How fast would it be in game?

Not very fast, as you werent expected to hoon this like you would with a sports car, The Motor magazine reported a 0-60 time of 10.9 seconds, with a top speed of 104.7MPH at the time of release of the Series II. 

So I wouldn't assume that the car in this game would be fast either, not faster than the Windsor at least. 

Edited by Pedinhuh
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Mischa0 said:

How do you get an rose quartz color ? That can look really unique on this car.

I personally use #3e282cAA  with salmon pink pearl.

• Like 2

I'm happy this looks like it's gonna be an older model. Instant buy for me.

• Like 7

The wheels on the Black Madonna pic seems new or looks like actual weird suv wheels. Instant buy for me also, if it's an 50's RR/Bentley or we can hope, an Neo-Retro Concept. If it's a beta rolls royce like silver shadow, i will keep my raiden.

Car in the Black Madonna pic doesn't look anything like it to me. Looks like some modern car.

• Like 2

Ugh. At least it's not a silver shadow.

if it will be a Silver cloud or a Phantom V , that means that I won´t be able to make this build :

e08a0667062b9d6a00fba0b16bb8048a

so I´ll pass :(